Every audience wants the presenter to be engaging but doing that in a virtual environment creates a whole new set of challenges. Learn how to pivot your presentations to a virtual delivery and engage your audience from the very first slide!
Let’s be honest, not every business presentation you’ve seen has been stellar. Now, throw in the extra hurdle of delivering that presentation on a virtual platform and you’ve got a real challenge.
Proper virtual engagement includes three key areas: what they see (slides/video), what you say (message), and how you deliver it (vocals). In the iSpeak Virtual Presentations workshop you will learn how to engage your audience in all three of these areas. We will also give you simple methods to overcome the typical mistakes made by virtual presenters.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Discover the keys to delivering more engaging virtual presentations
- Align your three channels of communication for authentic engagement
- Practice using body language in a virtual platform to boost your connection with the audience
- Construct a presentation purpose and audience analysis in less than 6 minutes
- Develop the essence and structure of your message to make it more memorable
- Learn the powerful tools of a virtual delivery platform for better engagement
- Review a process for handling questions virtually
- Identify how to create more attractive and engaging slides