DO YOU FREEZE UP when you are asked to present and you are not prepared?
Problem Solved: Learn and practice methods for presenting with no time to prepare. Practice thinking on your feet when you speak.
Imagine this, you’re on a conference call just listening in and the Sr. VP calls you by name, “…Are you still on the call? Can you give us an update on your Alpha Project?”
You know everything about this project, but you were not prepared to give an update to this executive audience today. You thought you were just a member of the audience today! We’ve all been in situations where we are required to think on our feet and speak coherently to a group.
Our lack of ability to communicate well is not founded in our expertise. Our inability to communicate well is founded in the structure of our message when we have no time to think. In the iSpeak Spontaneous Presentations workshop, you will learn simple methods for constructing and delivering a message. You will also practice how to handle the tough questions when someone gets a little verbally aggressive with you on the call.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn powerful tools to quickly construct an organized and engaging message
- Use a simple technique to ensure your audience does not forget your key message
- Practice thinking on your feet with exercises designed to have you speak extemporaneously
- Receive a 3-step process to handle questions effectively, even when you don’t know the answer
- Implement a social psychology method to respond in a heated situation
- Receive video recordings of your presentations on your own device for personal coaching later