Whether you are a business owner, salesperson, individual contributor, an executive or an administrator, you understand that a well executed presentation can influence how people think and influence the decisions they make.
Good presentation skills are a key asset in building your personal success story. The Job Outlook 2007 survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) indicates that good communication and presentation skills are the top personal quality sought by employers evaluating a job candidate. With 97.7 percent of Fortune 500 Vice Presidents believing that communication skills affected their advancement to a top executive position, the ability to write and speak clearly is the number one skill employers desire in employees. This interactive seminar will teach a proven presentation process to improve and enhance your communication and presentation effectiveness in every business situation.
Russ Peterson and Kevin Karschnik of iSpeak will present Presenting4Success at the Mind Your Business Workshop on Thursday, September 27, 2007 from 8:30am - 11:00am (registration and breakfast begin at 8:00am). This training program will give participants the opportunity to improve and enhance their communication and presentation effectiveness in every business situation. During the session you will:
- Learn the four phases that define the presentation process
- Identify areas for improving your presentation skills
- Learn effective methods for conducting an audience analysis
- Incorporate SMART objectives into every presentation
- Understand the first impressions people make about you in the first seven seconds
- Learn the four keys to remove the butterflies before a presentation
- Learn effective methods for powerful stage presence and delivery of your message
- Discover an effective method for Q&A in your presentation
- Learn six common visual aid mistakes to avoid
- Understand when and how to incorporate humor in a presentation
Attend the Mind Your Business Workshop and develop your management skills for today’s competitive business environment. This workshop is sponsored by The Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, The Rural Capital Area Workforce Development Board, The Round Rock Economic Development Partnership, and The Texas State University Small Business Development Center.
For more information visit http://www.roundrockchamber.org/page.php/news_events?p_id=39