You’ve already learned a process for developing presentations to engage your audience. Now, you want to bring the dry facts of your presentation to life and work on translating your plain data into exciting, persuasive, and memorable information. Message Builder™ moves beyond the overall process and structure of a presentation and dives deeply into developing the body of your message and how to illustrate your key points. In this workshop, you will work on one of your own presentation situations to build a message using devices such as metaphors, audience involvement, and persuasion. You’ll leave with your video recordings on your device. You will also receive live coaching from a professional speaker to polish any rough edges.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Construct an engaging Open and Close for your message
- Build a logical and persuasive message
- Practice the delivery of your message and receive professional coaching
- Develop the body structure using iSpeak Quick-Start Models
- Create flow in your message with different types of transitions
- Identify and practice methods of audience engagement and message support