The most effective speakers know how to communicate effectively no matter what the situation and no matter who is in the audience. In the iSpeak Leader Presence™ workshop you will learn, and practice communication skills focused on your presence and delivery. If you’ve ever wondered about those speakers who just seem to have “it” while others don’t, we can help you not only define “it”, but we can help you find yours. iSpeak will help you master your first impression, show your confidence, and increase your approachability as a leader. In this workshop you will have an opportunity to deliver several messages and receive professional coaching. You will leave with a reinforcement of your current strengths and several options for continued improvement.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn how stage presence differs from Leader Presence, and why you need both
- Use tools for exercising your alignment between the 3 channels of communication
- Practice multiple delivery techniques to project confidence and approachability
- Use body language and vocal techniques to adjust your message regardless of your words
- Practice adjusting your presence for a situation using simple, but powerful delivery tools
- Refine your personal Leader Presence with individualized coaching