When was the last time you heard someone say, “Stop dumping data on us! What is the story here?” If you work in a technical field with lots of data to present, we can all get trapped in the data-dump mentality.
If you want your data to tell a story, you will need to identify the key elements for creating and delivery powerful stories. The iSpeak Corporate Storytelling workshop will provide you with models and techniques for telling stories to build a business narrative and to support a single point you’re making. Don’t just give data. Let the data tell a story!
This workshop is a powerful lesson for technical professionals who need to present the story behind the data, as well as for senior leaders who need to find better methods to inspire their teams to step into change.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn powerful tools for mapping out a corporate story
- Discover the one key factor used in stories to create movement for the audience
- Apply influence methods to your story for creating audience movement
- Receive some of the most common storyline models for building engagement
- Construct and deliver a story to the audience
- Receive professional coaching and feedback on your stories