Within the first hour of this interactive class, you will be on your feet presenting, receiving feedback, and learning how to align your words, voice and body language. This workshop starts by defining your purpose and audience and covers writing and delivering a presentation from beginning to end, with a focus on your presence and how to write engaging openings and powerful closings. You will walk away with a blueprint you can use to create any future presentation.
Whether you regularly present operational reviews, make proposals, communicate to clients, or motivate entire teams, iSpeak’s Corporate Ovations™ workshop will teach you to quickly gain attention, build credibility, and present your message with confidence. Ever wonder how the audience sees you? You’ll have the answer because you will leave with videos of your presentations on your own device.
This workshop is taught by a professional coach who provides live coaching and feedback. Don’t end your business presentations with a sign of relief – end them with a Corporate Ovation!
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Receive a simple 6-Question Method for defining your goals
- Learn the 3 channels of all communication and how to align them for confidence
- Understand the two key elements that make up the first impression
- Receive coaching on your delivery and presence
- Receive a model for creating a powerful and engaging Opening and Close
- Learn the simplest form of logical message structure to keep your audience aligned with you